Exclusive workshop for Social Enterprise Businesses
Would you like more paying clients for your social enterprise business?
If so, come along to an exclusive afternoon workshop on Thursday 26th April 2012 to learn tools and techniques which will help you build better relationship with clients and potential clients and secure more paying work.
How you can reach up and grab STAR clients….and keep them twinkling
For booking and more details: beyondbrilliancestarclientsapril12
Before we engage and interact with prospective clients, how much better would it be if we were really clear on who those clients are, what their needs are and what motivates them to buy?
Many of the businesses I’ve interacted with over the years were unwittingly making the ‘easily avoidable’ mistake of not having a clear picture of their STAR client’s profile.
This workshop will show you how you can:
• Create a clear and comprehensive client profile
• Understand the client’s needs and motivations
• Build genuine and long lasting rapport
• Develop easy and quick ways to establish trust
• Make the buying experience easy
• Keep clients happy so that they come back for more
And the best bit is:
You don’t have to become ‘Salesperson of the year’ to achieve this! All of the tools and techniques you learn will also make sure that you can still be your authentic self.
As well as that, you’ll learn how you can:
• Improve your relationships with clients by using powerful language
• Use the science of influence in practical ways and keep your integrity intact
We’d love to see you there for a fun and interactive workshop where you’ll support and learn from each other as well.
If you have any questions about the workshop, please do give us a call on 01743 818637 or email at email@example.com